Header install on 4x4

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 09:58:00 EDT

Of the JBA purchase group, or any DML'er with the MP headers,
has anyone installed these on a 4x4 yet?
I've been thinking of getting the Mopars or JBA's and was crawling
around under the truck yesterday measuring pipes and checking the
configuration. I noticed that in order to get by the front driveshaft the
pipe (y-pipe) has a pretty good dimple in it. Did anyone doing a 4x4
install run across this situation?
I have to say that overall, I was pretty impressed with the overall
condition of my exhaust system (dang, no 'justification' for a new one!).
Considering the amount of 4 wheeling it has seen, plus road salt
it was pretty clean and solid. Plus, with the exception of the mentioned
dimple by the front driveshaft, no creases or other dimples, just nice
smooth
bends.

Thanks for any info.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL (should it stay or should it go, now?) - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK