Re: RE: Magnum Performance Throttle Body?

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 00:36:25 EDT

At 04:06 PM 8/30/98 EDT, you wrote:

><< Jack,
> Bruce does have an RT (nice looking truck).
> And ya. I know I need to work on my attitude...
>
> Frank >>
>
>Frank,
>
>I think Jack was being sarcastic when he made that comment about Jules.

Yes , I was .

I also communicated that to Frank privately .

Guess I should have once again kept my mouth shut .

Sometimes it gets away from me .

Sorry if I threw anyone there .

I thik Frank is very insightful and knowledgeable (way beyond my
comprehension sometimes) and he seems to have a fine attitude as well .

Anyway , let me go ..... this size 12 Nike is tasting pretty gross .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com