Ion Headlights -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@SU.EDU)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 22:14:49 EDT

>>>Just to let everyone know, I got these for $20 a pair at Sport Truck
nationals, had them for a week before one blew up. They're
worthless!<<<

he he he.... That's why I don't buy anything from shows. It may have
LOOKED new, but was probably looked new, but was on someone's
truck for two years before he decided to sell em' to somebody and get
new ones before they blew. (I speak form experience) bought a set of
tires once and they all had little leaks in them and the guy I bought em'
from had taken off...he said they were new, but they were actually
rejects from the Firestone up the street he grabbed on trash day and
sold to me for 200 bones. I guess they were actually new, but they were
just plain worthless.... If I ever get my hands on that f&$%in' guy!

-mike d.