Turbo T/A Kill...

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 12:07:08 EDT

So, I'm sitting at a light with my defective exhaust ticket still in the
glovebox, and low and behold.. a 89 Turbo T/A with the Indy decals on the
doors pulls up .. it sounded like it had exhaust, and by the way his turbo
sounded, I'm going to assume he had a air intake of some sort.

The light turns green, and off we go... we were dead even out of the hole
(thank god his turbo had to spool up....) I came on boost about the same time
he did and we're scooting at a rather brisk pace.. 1st gear, he's right there,
2nd gear, still there, once in 3rd I had about half a mph on him, if that ...
then we lifted as we were already reaching the 90 mph mark. :)

I haven't been in the F-body scene in years now, about how fast are these cars
with limited mods ??

ttyl
Patrick