Re: ? 4 R/T guys

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 18:08:44 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/98 9:15:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
black318dakota@yahoo.com writes:

> Called the dealer yesterday, they said that my 99 R/T order has been
> picked up.(guess that means they will build the way I ordered) :) He
> said I will get a sequence number next, and then a build date. How
> much longer do I have to wait for delivery?
> George J Hooper

George...........

Her is my story:

Ordered: 25 July
Entered: 27 July
VIN#assigned: 9 Aug
Ship date: 26 Aug(est)

I called Dodge and was told on 27 Aug that the truck was off-line, in the trim
shop. I wasn't given a ship date. But I would guess from the time it took
Seth to get his, and Jim to get his Sport in June(98) it will be early Oct
before mine arrives in TX.

Hope this helps........Gee, what a waiting game huh?

Gene in Houston