Re: JET Chip - What's the verdict?

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 00:51:59 EDT

FWIW
I have the stage II chip in my 98 5.2, I have noticed slight better part
throttle response and about 2 MPG . I have always used Sunoco ultra 94 gas,
and haven't tried using a lower octane to see if it will ping. I haven't
noticed much else in performance at WOT, but the only way to tell is to take
to the strip and get some times with and then with out the chip. I am going
to get the MP computer when they come out.