Re: RE: franks TB!!RE: Magnum Performance Throttle Body?

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 18:32:17 EDT

Bridges, Bruce wrote:

> DML,
> Whew its been quite a few days. I put Franks throttle body on Friday
> evening. The workmanship was superb! Frank unshrouded it and continued the
> pressure recovery angle up to the inlet he also shaved the lower throttle
> shaft and used button head screws with no thread "overhang" to the top side.
> Installation was a breeze, although I needed to clean up my manifold at the
> center divider and port match the TB gasket (my manifold casting had a
> shifted inside core that left about an 1/8" of material under the right TB
> inlet bore).

<snipped>

Sooooo Bruce and Frank,

Exactly where does that line start? I'd like to get in early before the
crowds<grin>.

Seriously though, when you guys get a config you're happy with, I'm
looking for a modified TB. Frank, you gonna start thinking about what
those will cost?

Guess I'd better start looking for a core.

Bob