Re: 99 R/T on the railcar

From: George Dorn (gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 15:37:21 EDT

DodgeBoyz3@aol.com wrote:

> Yes sir...........I called CC today and my truck was loaded aboard Norfolk
> Southern RR ,TTGX99027. Looks like it may be here much sooner than I
> expected. Maybe in time for the DML South Central Meet at Houston Raceway
> Park, 26-27 Sep. Now the 68 Charger can have a garage buddy!
>
> Gene in Houston

Hey Gene,couple url's for ya-norflok southern-www.nscorp.com
burlington northern-www.bnsf.com-union pacific-www.uprr.com.
ns might not bring it all the way to tx.-just hope they don't
transfer to the up-all those sites should have "public trace"
sections that will give u last site locations on a daily basis.
Hope this helps,I assume u wanna know when your gonna get delivery.
george
'89 Shelby Dakota #288