RT Prices - Canada

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 11:36:49 EDT

------------------------------

>Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 07:58:08 EDT
>From: O26ON4@aol.com
>Subject: DML: 1999 Dakota R/T first look

>Stopped by Clearlake Dodge, outside Houston, and sit in a new 99 R/T, black,
>CC, steering wheel radio controls, overhead console, NO sliding rear glass or
>all wheel ABS. I asked why it wasn't ordered loaded and was told they were
>trying to keep the sticker price under $25K ($24,185.00), but then they go
add
>undercoat and anti-theft system for another $900 plus- I hate dealers that do
>that!
>BTW, Alvin Dodge in Alvin, TX has (4) '99 R/T's, 3-regular cab and 1-CC if
>anyones interested.
>Regards,
>Steve Waller in Houston

R/T Wanabees:

Checked with a salesman friend at the only local dealer selling RT's (not
all the dealers bother with them) and he he told me that the average, well
equipted RT was being listed at around $28,000 (Canadian). Southern
friends, do your math and cry!

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.