Re: Dakota horns

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 16:28:41 EDT

   I can't wait to get my rear air shocks. I'll also mount a triple air horn
set and scare the begeebees outta these idiots that keep cutting me off. The
problem with a smaller than full-size truck: nobody gives you much respect.
Maybe I should advertise that the Dakota is the #11 most lethal vehicle in the
US to be struck by. ^_^

Shaun H.
Tustin, CA
"Get outta my way]"