R/T on Rail Car

From: May, Tim (tmay@abercrombiekent.com)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 10:47:16 EDT

Gene,
Its a funny thing that you mentioned the Railcar number in your email. A
couple of days ago I was sitting here at work talking with my
development team, telling them how I call Dodge Customer Service daily
to get an update on my 99 Dakota R/T. I told them that I thought it
would be cool to track where it was at when it gets on the rail. Like
how you can track your packages with UPS. One of the members of the
development teams informs me that her last programming assignment was
working for TTG on the Rail Car Allocations system that ships
cars/trucks. I could not believe it. I will give her the rail car
number and see if she can get some more info for you.
Just thought I would share the story.
Looks like Dakota R/T finished inspection yesterday and maybe will ship
today!!
Tim

>Yes sir...........I called CC today and my truck was loaded aboard
Norfolk Southern RR ,TTGX99027. Looks like it may be here much sooner
than I expected. Maybe in time >for the DML South Central Meet at
Houston Raceway Park, 26-27 Sep. Now the 68 Charger can have a garage
buddy!
>Gene in Houston

Tim May
tmay@abercrombiekent.com