Re: Fw: DAKOTA R/T '99 INFO

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 09:24:44 EDT

I just saw a 99 R/T yesterday and had the opportunity to get under it (it was on
a display rack). They do NOT, repeat NOT have dual exhaust. Two separate pipes
come down from the manifolds (puny and restrictive as usual) and dump into the
cat. From the cat back it looks like 3" pipe all the way out(though with some
unnecessary kinks). The truck was pretty sweet however and I'm considering
ordering one to replace my 95. Anyone want a 95?

Andre Mauboussin
95 Dak Sort V8 5spd 3.90SG
14.70@93.5mph