Group Buys -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 08:03:30 EDT

>>> <Dkota4by4@aol.com> 09/01/98 04:47pm >>>
l have been wondering about what happened to some of the group buys
that were
out there a few weeks ago. The ones l can remember are:

1. G-Tech

Hey, Russ. I was working on the buy for the G-Tech Pro's. The best
price that I got was from Skulte Performance Designs. It was for $115 +
$6 delivery. I tried numerous places, and couldn't find anything better.
Since most people were only interested "if the price is right", and since
this isn't such a great deal, I didn't follow up on it. If you would like to
pursue it further, this deal was for 5 or more orders (there were ~15
people that said they "may be interested") and this place does have a
website. If you have trouble finding them, let me know.

Steve