re: RE: DML Digest V3 #1228

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 07:48:00 EDT

The Dak horns really do blow (pun intended)!
I've tried two replacements so far, but have not found a good one.
part of the problem seems to be the space (or lack of) for the horn
mount. The horn points in towards the block, instead of out towards
the offending party. My old VW Golf had a better horn, that thing
would really get folks attention. What I'd really like to have is the
horn from my grandmothers 61 Caddy Coupe D'ville - now THAT
was a real horn!

Still searching...
Duff
95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL (should it stay or should it go, now?) - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK