Re: Re: One touch power down

From: Scott May (scott@dmcom.net)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 00:24:13 EDT

Sport+ built May '98 and no one-touch. However a new feature on the
99's. I'll either have to trade the truck in or see if I can get
the '99 parts once they are available. Probably a new switch and a
module. The only thing I don't like about the truck, besides the cruise
drift.

Scott May
'98 Sport+ CC 4x4 V8 Stick