RE: Dakota 2WD and Snow!!!

From: Lance Martz (LanceM@mcmullenargus.com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 13:22:50 EDT

Don't laugh, the Mopar Performance guys that develop the exhausts for
CC, do the same thing. I damn near laughed my ass off at the
seriousness of the names for each of the trucks they drove, tested and
prototyped on.
Lance Martz
- MT

Rubella?? You named your truck? Oh, man... how kitsch can you get. ^_^
Shaun
Tustin, CA