Don't Get that Auto.....was: Popping Noise on 98 5spd

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 12:27:42 EDT

DON'T do it Joel, once new a democrat that went the way
of the elephants.
Seriously, after reading about all the funny shifting
problems the R/T's are having you couldn't give me a
CC auto. I'll take a slight vibration, popping noise
or missed shift any day (dawning firefighting suit).

Hopefully we can find out what this problem is before
to long. Like the auto guys, we may have to find the
answers ourselves.

GS

OK folks wheres the fire ?

98 5.2L 5spd (IT SHIFTS JUST FINE, THANK YOU!!)
Potiential "DAK battle cruiser" w/one of Franks WARP DRIVE TBIs