RE: T/B's attn: Frank

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 11:38:09 EDT

Gene,
If you want to do some research for me, get the Dodge Throttle Body PN's for
the Magnum V-8's, currently know that the TB's are the same for the 318 and
360
97-99 Daks, Rams, and Ram Vans. The 95 and older Magnums (318 & 360) take a
different TB. The differences between the two center around linkage vacuum
port (ported vacuum vs manifold vacuum). You might also check to see what
the cost would be on new TB's. My cost on a new TB is approx. $200.00
(1997).
I am going to call Holley direct and see if I can get a better discount. Let
me know.
        Frank