Tires and clunk

From: Kurt (Kurt.Franke@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 10:40:48 EDT

I agree with the comment about Wranglers sucking.

2 years ago I put Dunlop Rovers on my DAK and I could not believe the
difference: the truck ran smoother, quieter, and had a lot more wet
weather traction. I've put about 20k on them with very little wear.

Regarding the clunking noise, my DAK also doe this on turns especially to
the left and since it is a 4 x 4 it is not due to the rack and pinion.

Kurt
92' LE, CC, 318, 4x4, Auto, Black/Silver,
Towing Pkg., Mobil 1, K&N, Splitfires