Re: JBA headers

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 09:46:59 EDT

Michael Nunes wrote:

> What are the spec's for the JBA headers and are they better than the Mopar
> headers?

  Different designs (JBA = shorties, designed to connect to the factory Y-pipe;
MP/Thorley = long-tube tri-Y, I believe, kit replaces factory Y-pipe). I don't
have any numbers handy, but suspect that you aren't going to see a big difference
in normal street driving. I believe the factory Y-pipe is a big restriction,
and plan to change this out eventually.

> Is it too late to get the group price?

  There may be another group purchase in the future. Keep asking the list.

  Ron