Re: My 91 is Going to Hell!!!

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 09:40:59 EDT

> I need help! How can I tell if what they say is
> wrong is really bad?

  Man, after a few of these stories, I'm seriously thinking of getting a loan
and opening up a shop. If these yobbos at the dealerships and Firestone outlets
are making a living like that, I should have no problem at all. Makes me thankful
I do 95% of my own work.

  No, your truck isn't going to hell, you just need some more trustworthy
mechanics. I'm not saying you don't need some tender loving preventative
maintenance, but when you have these idiots wanting to change your brand-new
ignition components, you know they're trolling for work and NOT diagnosing
your vehicle.

  My suggestion is to learn how to do this stuff yourself. It really isn't
that hard, and you know that you'll take the time to do it right.

  Ron