Re: re:driving habits

From: Gary Hedlin (hedlin@uti.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 19:17:12 EDT

Thanks for making me feel a HELL of a lot better! Of course, 25,000 miles
would just about kill the waranty if its 30,000 miles. Should I contact the
dealer about an extended waranty, or should I just drive the truck untill it
dies? Even if I do, I hope my truck lasts a LONG time.

Sincerely,

Gary Hedlin