Re: 4X4 MPG

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 18:36:32 EDT

I've got a 93, 4x4, Auto, V8, 3" in 2 1/2" out turbo muffler, 3"body lift,
14x5 K&N, 180 tstat, redline water wetter, splitfire plugs, 3.55 suregrip
and 31x 10.5 AT tires, i run 93 and it has 53,000 miles on it. I get about
13 MPG around town and it goes up to about 15 MPG on the highway. The bad
highway miles are due to the way i drive, passing evetything is site (execpt
cops). Last week i took 12x5 Uhaul through the mountains with OD off and
got about 10MPG. The milege is find by me I wouldnt mind better but I'm not
too worried about it...

Chris