Re: RE: Has anyone had this problem

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 14:46:42 EDT

At 10:23 AM 9/4/98 , you wrote:

>AS FOR THE MP SBEC - I'll believe it when I see it. It was supposed
>to be this summer - then it was supposed to be September - now it's
>February.

When I first joined the list last summer, the guys with 96s were singing
the same sad song about their computers. "When will they get here?" "What's
the hold up?" :( :( I'm afraid you'll just have to learn to be patient. (I
know it's not easy, but what are you gonna do?)

>Does anyone know if the ford and chevy owners have to put
>up with this bullsh!t???

I sincerely hope not. They have to put up with enough bullshit just owning
ferds and chebbys :) (Actually, I hope they do. It would serve them right.)

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

Childrens Book Titles You'll Never See-- "You're Different...And That's Bad"