RE: Smog and Mopar Cams -Reply

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 14:35:25 EDT

At 09:54 PM 9/3/98 , you wrote:

>I'm looking for any mods that would get my Dak to perform half as well as
my wife's car that gets the same gas >mileage. If all that fuel is not
being converted to horsepower or smoke out the rear end I wonder where it
is going? >Perhaps global warming?

I don't know what kind of car your wife has, but you have to keep in mind
that your Dak weighs at least 3500 lbs (significantly more if you have a CC
and/or a 4X4). Also, unless your wife drives a 53 Packard, her car is
considerably more aerodynamic that the brick shaped truck you drive. That's
where all your fuel is going, pushing a heavy brick down the road.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

Childrens Book Titles You'll Never See-- "You're Different...And That's Bad"