Magnecor's installed! was:Important Magnecor ordering info

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 07:39:08 EDT

<< Okay folks, the time has come.. Let's produce some results.

 The KV85 8.5mm order is now being processed as of Sept 2. I am told there
will
 be a slight delay in the V-6 and V-8 sets as our Magnum engines use special
 plug boots and there may be a shortage. I was told 3-4 weeks max. >>

Being the impulsive buyer that I am (I could never wait 3-4 weeks), while
visiting with Magnum Performance yesterday and having Jules present a show-n-
tell concerning his variousTB's, I purchased a set of the above wires, along
with the brass tip dist. cap and rotor. I'm very pleased with the perceived
improvement in throttle response, plus, since I've been buying more and more
go-fast goodies, he's giving me better and better pricing. BTW, his throttle
bodies are a sight to behold, I'm thinking about getting Frank's TB and Mag
Perf's Super Street version and testing them both at the strip, the results
will then be passed on to the list so everyone can make an informed decision.
Mag Perf offers a money back guarantee if I'm not happy for any reason so I
figure what the heck.
Best Regards,
Steve Waller