Re: Replacing the woman..

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 06:15:51 EDT

<< Thanks gene. The only problem I have is that my girlfrined thins she
 is gonna be replaced by the RT! She knew how obsessed I was with the
 96 sport, and now cause the RT is a rare truck, she is just bitching
 up a storm about it.
 Not gonna give up the RT for anything.
 George J Hooper

My fiance called off our marriage, no kidding, when I flew to OH to pick up my
new TTA in 1990. Guess what, she got over it and we've been married 8 yrs.
now, however, she HATES the car since I do have a tendency to pamper it more
than her on occasion. She LOVES the R/T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- go figure, I pamper
it too.
Steve Waller in Houston