Re: 5.2 decals

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 06:43:02 EDT

<< Hi folks, I'm new to this forum. Just bought a 98 5.2L /5speed, flame red
Dakota.
 I have seen the 5.9 decal on the R/T and was wondering if there was anything
 similar for the 5.2. I'm justly proud of the engine and want to 'show off' to
 world with a decal on the doors and one on the tailgate. Any suggestions for
 a source? >>

A friend of mine just bought a new Dodge 1/2 ton and went to a lady in
Alvin,TX who does pinstripes and other types of decals. She has a computer
database of various stuff and he chose what he wanted, she printed it out
(multi color) on decal tape and then installed it on the pickup, looks great.
I've been thinking about seeing if she can match the font of the 5.9L R/T and
add MAGNUM below it, in red, to match the existing lettering. She can pull up
a pic of the Dak on screen and show a preview of how the pinstipe or decal
will look! I'm sure there are others all over the country, listed in the
yellow pages, who can do this.
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston,TX