RE: putting tubes is tubeless tires

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sun Sep 06 1998 - 03:15:58 EDT

Did you ever hear of manners?

Anyway, as Patrick mentioned tires designed to be "tubeless" do not take
well to having any kind of tubes installed. Any of the professional tire
guys I have talked to always recommend against it for the reasons
Patrick noted, even when they are not the ones selling the replacement
tire.

Then again, why don't you give it a try and let us know. If we don't
here from you again, we'll know it wasn't such a good idea. I always
enjoy seeing "natural selection" in action...

Craig