Re: Much improved ET and non RT 360

From: Kabuki2@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 00:10:47 EDT

<< That particular system was
 a Y nozzle that shot nitrous and fuel through the throttle body in a
 150hp shot. Granted, that's probably a little extreme without some
 forged engine components, but I think it shows there's some potential
 in that kit... :-) >>

150hp on a 318 ci engine is probably about as far as I'd go... I'd be alittle
generous on the fuel jet selection, regaurdless of what any nitrous company
says.

FWIW, I've seen "200" shots on 350 chev's last a long time , even with cast
pistons (no special hyperutectic alloys.. just regular keith blacks) ... the
key is to keep it a tad bit on the rich side so the extra fuel cools the
piston ..

ttyl
Patrick