For Sale: Stock Tow Hitch and Step Bumper

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 21:08:20 EDT

Hello Again, Hope I'm not makin too much of a pain in the ass of myself!
I took my Bumper(chrome with grey inserts) off tonight along with my trailer
hitch. I'm gonna order a roll pan tommorow, not sure if I'm gona go with
the stock one or one that will work with a hidden hitch. I'm also gonna
notch and straighten out my tailpipe and send it out the rear with a #5
Chrome tip from a-1. I might do 2 out the back. Anyway.... I'd like to sell
my stock Bumper and Hitch. Anyone interested?? Make me an offer.
If theres anymore feed back on which pan to get let me know. And thanks to
the guys who have already given me thier feedback. Bob
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)