Re: Beat by Chevy! Help! -Reply

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 20:50:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/98 4:57:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MSYKES@su.edu
writes:

<< >Using nitrous isn't cheating.<<

 yeah, but using it when you are losing is sometimes looked at as
 cheating... especially by a lot of hot rodders. That's probably why they
 sometimes have a separate Nitro Class, to keep flames down =)

Mike, good point, and that is the one that I agree with. I guess nitrous isnt
cheating if you race with it all the time and everyone knows it. But when you
use it cause you know that youre going to lose without it! Thats where the
problem comes in. My friend is the type of guy that wont use it unless he
knows thats the only way he will win, thats cheating! Well, He wont tell them
he has it unless they ask, thats cheating!!
Eric