Re: Beat by Chevy! Help!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 20:04:38 EDT

bowermdw@mailhost.ind.ameritech.net writes:

<< He has a bone stock 96
 Chevy 1500.
 I have a truck with tons of mods. This guy is 18 and likes to race
 people. Everybody said I should race him. So here we are side by side
 until 70 MPH. Then like a fighter pilot that hit the afterburners, he
 just blew by like he flipped a switch. I'm talking like instant burst
 of speed. Whats up people???? >>
Umm, yup, you have plenty to be pissed about! Do you know for sure that his
truck is fully stock?? I cant understand why he could beat you with the mods
you have done unless he isnt stock, the way he surged away from you at seventy
almost sounds like a little nitrous!! or afterburners really have hit the
market!
Eric