TXSTIM-auto trans codes

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 14:05:10 EDT

I believe the code 37 is a trans temperature circuit code. Sometimes,
Dodges will set erroneous codes that will throw you for a loop. For
example, it will set a cruise control code on a non cruise control
vehicle. I just got the trans temp. code on my truck, and I do have
a factory trans cooler so I thought that my truck may have this circuit.
But after finding out that the switch is installed in the trans lines
below the radiator (which wasnt there on mine) I checked the
wiring diagram and found out that it fed the trans temp light on the
dash that is installed with the snow plow prep group.
  Nothing to worry about if your vehicle isnt equipped.
Patrick