Xenon ground effects

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 10:44:19 EDT

For the person that was interested in the Xenon ground effects kit for the
97/98 Dak, you can reach them at 1-800-999-8753. Their kit has elements
for the entire truck: new front spoiler, rear roll pan/bumper cover and
both sides. I have pictures, but can't scan until later this week. It's a
great looking kit, but not cheap. I think one dealer told me about $1500.
Gary

The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
typewriters will NOT
eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!