RE: re: 4x4 MPG

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 21:27:19 EDT

     Huhhh?!!!!

     Man! I dream about 18MPG highway! My mileage is the same as Drews
and
     I have a '98 318 CC 4X4...

     You guys with the older trucks getin' high MPG's out of your V8s
are
     really bumming me out! How are you guys computin' MPG anyway? I
     prefer the old fashioned tank full to tank full as I don't trust
the
     console computers.

     T.
     Bummed about my MPG in Boston.

     P.S. Still haven't burned enough fuel to see if my JBA's have
helped
     matters.

I did the mpg manually the first couple of times, and it was within .2
each time, so I go with it. I use the readout to remind me to stay off
the small pedal on the right.

--
Drew Schofield
1998 Sport 4x4 5.2 CC Black