95 Dakota V6

From: Aengstle@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 10:56:05 EDT

I think the V6 Magnum 3.9L motor in my dakota should run better than it does.
When the engine is cold it seems to sag and hessitate, and on startup it seems
to crank longer that any vehicle I have ever owned. I bought the truck used
and it ran this way since I have had it. I've done a tuneup with some
improvement. Next I would like to change the fuel filter, It looks like I got
one with the filter in the gas tank?
If anyone has suggestions on how to make it run better or on the best way to
change the fuel filter please send back an e-mail. Thanks
Alan Engstler
aengstle@aol.com