Re: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 13:07:10 EDT

<< Patrick,
 I was one of the guys trying to do this group buy (and I gotta change my
 trans fluid soon). I dont remember your email, what was the offer??
 Bruce >>

I don't know who I spoke to, but I mentioned to someone that I could become a
TransGo dealer (or atleast qualify for jobber pricing) as long as the buy-ins
weren't too high or that the criterea doesn't require a store front.

I'm kinda limited ($ wise) with this Magnecor wire order going through and the
parts being on backorder, but It wouldn't hurt to check.

ttyl
Patrick