Re: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 13:36:03 EDT

<< Patrick,
 No store front required (so I was told). are you out of the state of CA?
 if so, you would not pay the sales tax penalty I am going to pay I think...
 I was going to set myself up as a jobber through my friends company. I
 think were talking about a $1500.00 buy (about 15-20 people) Im going to try
 to get back into the buy mode this weekend so Ill get more info today!
 BKB >>

A $1,500 buy-in is relatively cheap, I could probably handle that in a few
weeks w/o the help of any list members. Is that what TransGo said was
required?

I'm located in FL, and my business is also a registered corporation... Even if
I ordered the parts in CA, I'm still required to pay sales tax here in FL, but
I have a tax resale# to take care of that.

The only downside here is I don't have a merchant account... yet.

ttyl
Patrick