RE: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 13:25:50 EDT

Patrick,
No store front required (so I was told). are you out of the state of CA?
if so, you would not pay the sales tax penalty I am going to pay I think...
I was going to set myself up as a jobber through my friends company. I
think were talking about a $1500.00 buy (about 15-20 people) Im going to try
to get back into the buy mode this weekend so Ill get more info today!
BKB