Re: Ram Air Hoods

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 19:06:04 EDT

I believe there is a place in Florida called A.R.E that makes a hood
very similar to ProGlass'. I saw one at Sport Truck nationals this year,
and Terry at ProGlass knew about it, but I haven't been able to find the
company. Other than that, the Prestigious cowl hood for 97+ was
supposed to be done in February, then April, now "shortly."
Good Luck. Basically, you've got three choices:
1) Wait (who knows how long) for a cowl hood.
2) Choose between one and two scoops, and buy the ram air hood you want.

3) Get a Harwood and have it glassed in, depending on the overall
condition of you hood.
-Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu