R/T Transmission Leak and Toe In

From: Paul & Rebecca Iannazzo (beer-brewer@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 23:11:42 EDT

I've been lurking on the list for two weeks...waiting. After waiting
exactly (only) one month, my Amethyst Pearl R/T CC arrived. She's a beaut.
A/C, HD service, towing, power windows/locks, alarm, overhead console, CD,
6X9 mirrors (they're kinda big but needed to see around the trailer--I think
I can see the Earth's curvature). Of course, as soon as I got it home
(total mileage of 14), I had it up on four stands and I was looking up at
all the goodies. Is that drive shaft huge or what? Then I saw it--a drop
of trans fluid at the rear seal. Wiped it clean and 10 miles later it was
back. The dealer's gonna take care of it Thursday.

Anyone with an R/T or other Dak have toe in problems? Mine is 30 feet in
per mile by a drive over gauge and 0.55 degrees in by infrared alingment
rack. Does anyone know what specs the front end is supposed to be? Even
though the rack had all the computer doodads, it didn't have 98 or 99 Dak
specs.

Happy to be here. Paul