Re:Warning the GF/Wife before the Spank..This was a Ford Spank!

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 16:10:01 EDT

> <Ferd 150 with annoying "boom boom" speaker system pulls alongside>
>
> Him being a zit-faced punk driving
> around on Daddy's hard-earned money didn't help either, as
> we both grew up having to earn our rides)

         Same scenario John, this kid pulls up in a ferd 150 at the
stop light. The stereo is blasting and he starts reving his motor.
This action was bad enough but the stereo was the last straw. the
light turned green and my little 97 V6 tore down the road, getting
damn nice 2nd gear power scratch. 2 truck lengths and a stop light
later the F150 was mighty quiet.
        Sure do miss that V6. The Ferds and Chebbies just aren't as
brave as they used to be. Its all I can do to keep from replacing
the V8 symbols with the V6s.

GS

Black 98 5.2L 5spd 3.92SG
P&P TB HM-FIPK
Prescribed truck diet- Z-71s,F150s,STXs,C1500s and much much more.