Re: why do women do that?

From: Beau Hale (sleepy@neteze.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 12:21:48 EDT

While randomly pounding on their keyboard jmiller@texnet.net typed

>> girlfriend was siting there in the passenger seat yelling at me to slow
down
>> Why do they do that?
>
>My wife begs me to slow down too, Expecially when I had the Syclone and
>all the kids
>wanted to race me. Now what is she going to do when my R/T comes in?
>(Should I put a
>blower on it?)
>Jim in Waco.

You guys don't know what you're missing. I am new to the list and the
reason I got on is because my wife wants to know what we can do to my '98
Sport (318, manual, short cab and bed) to jazz it up. My only problem is
that I don't know what I will do when she gets her Cobra.

L8R
Beau
"Take your computer geekness and go back in your room"
Seda