Questions/Answers

From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 10:07:34 EDT

        Thanks for the clay/play doh answer. I suspected this would be
the answer, but with all the talk of "dimples" I wanted some first hand
knowledge. I was sure hoping some one didn't say they had this really
short friend......

        I would also like to thank all of you for the differential
answers. I'll check all the stickers, and probably go find a nice clean
patch of pavement just to prove it. With 255/60's the truck sticks
pretty good, so I may have to make several attempts. Darn.....

        Any of you guys work for Ma Mopar, or a Dealership? Can you tell
me if the output splines on the 90 V6 4spd OD trans are the same as the
96 V8 4spd OD trans?

        Can anyone recommend a good remote oil filter set up?

Jon H