RE: Jack Hilton actually does a mod

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 10:16:16 EDT

Jack,
That JET gasket is a menace and should be ignored.... I "used" it and when
I pulled up to the gas station for that tank of premium I noticed steam
coming from the hood. The gasket was cut by the edge of the thermostat...
Im not sure what application that gasket is for, but its not the 360 magnum
engine...
BKB