Warning the GF/Wife Before the Spank (was: Almost a Ford Spank -Reply)

From: John Bell (johnb@pswtech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 09:53:03 EDT

Michael Z-Sykes wrote:

> >>Why do they do that?<<<
>
> I dunno'. Mine does it too. Maybe if you warn em', it won't be as bad =)
> (in a soft voice) "Hey hon, I'm gonna' put tha' spank down, okay?"
> hee hee

You laugh, but it works... I've found that most women are blood-thirsty
carnivores in cute bunny-suit clothing, they just don't like to be
surprised or left out of the fun :-).

<Ferd 150 with annoying "boom boom" speaker system pulls alongside>

Wife: "Why are people so annoying?" (She hates Ferd 150s anyway, so
      spank-boy already had two strikes against him; the stereo
      was the final straw. Him being a zit-faced punk driving
      around on Daddy's hard-earned money didn't help either, as
      we both grew up having to earn our rides)

Me: "Don't worry, I'll shut him down as soon as the light changes,
     so hold on."

Wife: *evil grin* "OK."

See? Just like that, works every time :-). Besides, it's more
fun when you share the spank...

Ummm, well, maybe that didn't come out like I wanted (or did it?) :-)

Have fun,

--
       John Bell    johnb@psw.com   http://www.psw.com
"One possible reason that things aren't going according to plan