RE: RE: Tranny/Engine Oil cooler

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 09:35:41 EDT

Shaun,
actually I used to pull power streering coolers off of old fords (60s boats
like LTDs) and put them on my 60s/70s chrysler products sincs mopar didnt
put coolers on anything but the most HD apps. Seems Mopar was always a
little stingy with the factory"bolt ons" like sway bars, coolers, disc
brakes, etc. Then again, when the basic package is as awesome as it is
already....
biased
BKB