Re: Exhaust for V-6 (Answers)

From: McStyer@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 02:11:09 EDT

<< Mike,
 I can't say how it sounds compared to glass packs because I have never had
 it next to one with glass packs...But if you are looking for loudness, don't
 go with the Gibson...it isn't as loud as the flowmaster, but it is much more
 deep and rumbly... >>

Ben,
Thanks. I've heard the flowmaster but not the Gibson. Deep and rumbly is
what I'm looking for, especially if it gets better performance gains than the
louder flowmaster.
Besides, I like the subtle approach:)

Mike S.
Nashville