RE: Permatech Bedliner

From: Joel Znamenacek (Joel@zracer.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 23:31:07 EDT

go with what you have actually checked out physically. The #1 suggestion
is go where people recommend by word of mouth. There are sloppy people
doing rhino linings that come out like crap and there are experience
people doing good work and getting more of it because of the quality
jobs.

I don't have a bed liner and love it when I get a scratch/dent in there
from abuse. Beds are made to be rigid, are galvanized to prevent rust
and dual walled to keep the dents on the inside.

Joel

I know we've discussed sprayed in bed liners on the list before, and a
lot
of people have Rhino Linings, and I am considering getting one, but has
anyone heard of Permatech Sprayed on bedliners? Know anything good or
bad
about them or should i stick with Rhino?